Rezūm water vapor therapy is a treatment for an enlarged prostate is performed in our clinic. The treatment delivers targeted, controlled doses of thermal energy in the form of water vapor to the region of the prostate that is causing symptoms such as frequency, irregular flow, urgency, weak stream, straining to urinate and waking during the night to urinate.
Some of the reasons that Rezūm was selected for our practice is that it:
- Is an alternative to BPH medications
- Relieves symptoms safely and effectively1
- Provides noticeable symptom improvement within two weeks
- Is a simple in-office/out-patient therapy
- Does not require general anesthesia
- Preserves erectile and urinary functions1
- Allows my patients to return to regular activities within a few days1
- Is considered medically necessary by Medicare and covered by most private insurance*
If this is an option that you would like to discuss, please contact us at 706-324-7700 to set up an appointment. You can also learn more at www.rezum.com.