Patients are requested to pay at the time services are rendered unless prearranged by our financial staff. We file your insurance and work with you within the parameters of your plan to help you receive the maximum benefit from your coverage. Remember insurance plans vary in coverage and you are responsible for knowing details of your insurance plan.
We know that as you prepare for your visit these questions can seem overwhelming:
- Will my procedure or treatment be covered?
- What is my deductible? How much do I have to pay?
- Do my Medicare benefits provide coverage for this treatment?
- Do I need a referral?
To receive the best treatment covered under a patient’s health plan, the patients, the physicians and the health plan must work together as a team.
We recommend that you:
- Determine your insurance coverage.
- Receive approval from your insurer before undergoing or starting a treatment plan.
- Talk to your physician about treatment options.
- Check with our financial services department for insurance coverage issues.
- Talk to your health care plan member services department.
- In all cases, the patient is responsible for understanding their insurance coverage and is ultimately responsible for their bill for services rendered.