Making Life a Little Better.
Clinical Services Specialist
We are seeking a highly motivated person who love patient care.
Job Duties: Performs Urodynamics, voiding profiles, Dexas, Cysto’s, Vas, Interstim, Thermatrix, Urolift, PTNS, PFT procedures and other procedures. Assists Provider in patient care. Administers shots and obtains vitals.
Minimum Requirements: LPNs, MAs and Surgical Techs . One year or more of medical experience required. Certification/License required.
Benefits: Hours worked are Monday – Thursday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, Pension Plan, PTO (Paid Time Off) and EIB (Extended Illness Bank).
- Proper use of ordering procedures per Medicare compliance and billing guidelines and requirements.
- Responsible for specialized nursing tasks as delegated in designated areas such as assisting with exams and procedures, cleaning and maintenance of equipment, etc.
- Provide assistance to clinic with tasks such as medications, catheters, BCG, etc.
- Maintains clean environment and well stocked patient care rooms.
- Anticipates patient needs and expectations.
- Explains procedures to patients prior to the start of the exam. Provides patient instruction as needed.
- Acts as back up as needed for procedures/quality controls. Maintains current training for all back up responsibilities.
- Adequately collects and records patient data such as vital signs, weight, current medications, allergies, etc.
- Adequately administers and documents mediations, IM, SQ, PO.
- Demonstrates appropriate infection controls and the proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Assistance with Cysto Procedures.
- May be responsible for quality control with TOSOH Labs.
- Approval of labs within parameters
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org